Monday, March 23, 2009

The BumbleBee





I am a great fan of the bumble bee theory.
You can invariable find the quote in my mail signatures ....

""According to all the laws of aerodynamics the bumble-bee should not fly, but the bumble-bee does not know this and so flies anyway."

Lucky Bee-I wish many of us could do this -defy convention and go ahead and do what we want to do..

I am the worlds most reluctant engineer -A thwarted "Advanced English " student-I have faithfully followed the diktats of my well meaning parents and been an engineer for the past 8 years..

Today I decided to recognise the desire of my heart

Write , Share , Create ...

1 comment:

  1. The only time when I've seen a bumble-bee at such close quarters. Impressive. Maybe I should fly more often. ;-)

    ReplyDelete