Monday, May 11, 2009

Jesus Christ Superstar


Image source:michaelguth.com/myblog/meditations.htm

We are getting ready for the big event...
Being the "cluckety-cluck" Mom I am ..
I had been giving him a big lecture on Good Friday..

I told him that Jesus died on the cross for us ....and how painful it must have been for him..
He listened to all this ..and was very sober for a couple of minutes...
And it was back to jumping on the well-worn sofa..

We said our prayers and went to bed..
He wanted to know about the Cross....
And I told him that it was a kind of tree and Jesus was hung from it..

He looked happy for a minute and assured me ..
"Dont worry Mom-Spiderman would swing from the tree and definitely rescue him.."

Wish I had thot of that !


Here's to a contemplative Good Friday and a happy Easter



--
( )
A

No comments:

Post a Comment